BT box won't lock

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
So the purple wire at the brake switch has 12v and when pressed it goes to 0v.

Tried with it unhooked on my way home before I did a volt test and it still didn't work.

When I push the gas pedal I can hear something in the box click when the light changes from blue to green but the green light instantly goes out and just the dull green light is on

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Sean send me an email with your info and Ill send you a replacement box right away. Is your lockup controller a square box with no sticker? And does it have a black 8-pin connector on it?

Those latest square-shaped ones had a bug...I thought I contacted everyone who has one of those most recent versions and replaced/recalled them all, but I must have missed yours when I went down the list...I apologize about that!!

[email protected]

thanks
Ben

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Sean send me an email with your info and Ill send you a replacement box right away. Is your lockup controller a square box with no sticker? And does it have a black 8-pin connector on it?

Those latest square-shaped ones had a bug...I thought I contacted everyone who has one of those most recent versions and replaced/recalled them all, but I must have missed yours when I went down the list...I apologize about that!!

[email protected]

thanks
Ben

Ben, it has a white connector on the box side, it says V 5.3.9 on the back and it has the BT Dieselworks sticker on the front. I emailed you this info also.

Thanks, Sean

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Small update, never figured out what was wrong on my own but Ben contacted me and sent me a brand new box and it is working absolutely flawlessly now. Thank you Ben so much for the help :hug:

disposablehero

used soldier
Mar 29, 2014
Not having much luck with mine. Engine off ignition on auto mode on it will go from blue to green. But when I go wot while driving it will either shut off the light completely or it won't even react. Any ideas?

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Not having much luck with mine. Engine off ignition on auto mode on it will go from blue to green. But when I go wot while driving it will either shut off the light completely or it won't even react. Any ideas?

Send me an email with your info and Ill get it straightened out.

Ben