Broken crank...

10lmmdmaxxx

Mar 27, 2019
Took the belt off and was able to move the harmonic balancer in and out before I did that I kept hearing a knock then it went into reduced engine power. I’m looking for a used crank for the truck but them seem to be hard to find any info on the route to take let me know. I’m trying to do this as cost effective as possible. Truck is a 2010 gmc ccsb

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Took the belt off and was able to move the harmonic balancer in and out before I did that I kept hearing a knock then it went into reduced engine power. I’m looking for a used crank for the truck but them seem to be hard to find any info on the route to take let me know. I’m trying to do this as cost effective as possible. Truck is a 2010 gmc ccsb
Where are you located

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

Try the search function. There’s a thread here with hundreds of posts on this topic