LLY: BPU List for LLY's

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
Now that AFE and others make the 3" intercooler pipes, can you update them into the mix?

Your saying that it's a guarantee if you have over 375 HP you'll limp the transmission? If so I need to get onto a dyno, I'm dying to know where I stand. :D

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Now that AFE and others make the 3" intercooler pipes, can you update them into the mix?

Your saying that it's a guarantee if you have over 375 HP you'll limp the transmission? If so I need to get onto a dyno, I'm dying to know where I stand. :D

In 2005 when the 605ft/lb LLY was released, I limped the trans in under 10 passes down the track, IIRC. I believe I just over 425rwhp?

People limped their LLY's after a few months of heavy-foot use with a Predator, which is 375rwhp, which is where I get the number from.

But, there is no line in the sand. It varies by driver, by tuning, and by truck. What I posted was an average guideline of what to expect.

twistedfreak

Feb 25, 2014
I'm getting ready to get an intake for my 05 lily an I read that the lbz are better should I get one for a lbz or get the one
For the Lly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Black HD

Sep 16, 2014
Lly interested in Banks Ram Air

2005 LLY Looking to purchase a banks Ram air kit with scoop . My question is will the scoop fit with 305/70 16's? The truck is leveled but the fender liner is cut forward of the tires about 4-5 inches up. Thanks