Bluetooth DSP-5 switch IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
And by the way dude, thanks for going on the iTunes app store and leaving a 1-star review and posting an asshole comment crapping on something Ive put hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars into developing. Real classy.
Classy indeed :rolleyes:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
BTW Ben, will this work for Cummins CSP5 tuning too? If so, that could open a lot more business opportunity for you. The guys at CompD would be very interested.

marge02

Dec 13, 2012
Denver, Co
Hey there Big chief...sorry way to busy with emails and phone calls to deal with your retardedness. Just so you know I've already put your box somewhere on some dusty shelf and bought 2 switchs that work...that being said, I don't even have an itunes account so you have bent over way more than one person by the way it looks. just saying. so good luck

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Hey there Big chief...sorry way to busy with emails and phone calls to deal with your retardedness. Just so you know I've already put your box somewhere on some dusty shelf and bought 2 switchs that work...that being said, I don't even have an itunes account so you have bent over way more than one person by the way it looks. just saying. so good luck

Who the hell are you? Hiding behind a keyboard and screen name? I told you several times to PM me with your info so we can handle this like mature adults, yet all you have done is be an immature childish dick on the open forum here. Either lets settle this properly in private, or butt out of this thread and leave me alone.

"way more than one person". Haha ok, so ONE other disgruntled ass chose to leave a bad comment on my app, big deal.

You had a problem with my product THREE YEARS AGO??? And this is the first ive heard of it. WTF am I supposed to do about something you bought three years ago and never approached me personally to fix it?

Why are you all of a sudden choosing to slam me and dig up old laundry THREE YEARS LATER? Did I do something in the past month or so that pissed you off enough to suddenly remember your "broken" lockup controller THREE YEARS AGO and decide to bring it up again????

98% of "broken" or "not working" products of mine that have been sent back actually still worked fine. 98% of the time, it was the end user hooking the thing up incorrectly, or not even knowing how to use it. Its hard to read instructions when you're anxious, I know, but Id bet $100 if you sent that box back to me, I could throw it on my truck and the thing would work perfectly.

Ill even pay shipping.

But wait, let me guess, you "cant find it now" or "dont have time to mail it out".

Or you probably just wont even respond to this message at all.

Good luck dude, leave me alone.

Ben

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Ben, any update or timeline on Android support? I want one but no iPhone here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I should have a working test build this week...sorry about the delays everyone! So many projects/things to do, so little time...stay tuned and thanks for the patience!

Ben