Billet bullseye s374

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I just wanted to comment on how great this turbos street manners are incase others were looking at running a bigger single on the street. I was running a s464 before and as a comparision the lag is not that bad and it drives great. When it spools all I can say is wow , i'm very impressed. Between the s374 and the exergy 45 overs the truck is running amazing... for now :eek: with no self control its time to get things in place for the motor build. Thanks Trent for getting the tuning issues staightened out so fast :thumb:

Last edited:

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
mine blew up the day i decided to build a motor lol talk to maine 04max (craig) he has a great guy for the machine work and he's not far away either

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Evan, lookup RAD auto machine in ludlow mass. Talk to Steve, tell him I sent you. Even just if you want to talk about a theoretical build, don't worry bout it. He's an awesome guy.

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
glad to hear its working good ,
I have a spare long block if you wanna start sooner rather than later

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Thanks but Ive got a spare block I just need to get the $ together to do it. The injector's going out and buying the turbo took a good chunk out of the motor fund I had together. I could of gone without the turbo but it was a impulse buy and im glad I did.

Ryanp

Aug 25, 2022
Can someone tell me please where I can get the work or bullseye s374 turbo for my lml or what’s a gods turbo for 800 whp

I just wanted to comment on how great this turbos street manners are incase others were looking at running a bigger single on the street. I was running a s464 before and as a comparision the lag is not that bad and it drives great. When it spools all I can say is wow , i'm very impressed. Between the s374 and the exergy 45 overs the truck is running amazing... for now :eek: with no self control its time to get things in place for the motor build. Thanks Trent for getting the tuning issues staightened out so fast :thumb:
Where can I buy the s374 for my lml and what piping kit would I need any help would be great thanks 🙏