Best Exterior Detailing Products

Jan 28, 2015
Ohio
Turtle wax black box kit for black. I used it on my lmm and my r6. Was the best thing i could find for black and easy to apply.

SwitchBack

Sep 8, 2012
Vermont
I’ve ceramic coated a bunch of vehicles and it is the way to go. It’s easy to apply ceramic coating. The hard part is correcting the paint ahead of time. And scratches or swirls you don’t take out will be locked in behind the coating and there for awhile.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I wouldn’t say true ceramics are easy. It takes experience to get them level. I know pros that have lost their ass on them due to clouding and having to go back and strip that crap off. Multi year warranties are BS I bet without layering additional products. You can find test done on Utube none of them lasted 2 years.

I have just tried Meguiar hybrid ceramic. It’s easy to apply and layers great. Plus it’s cheap. It’s only been on for a few weeks, so I don’t know how long it will last. Guys are claiming it will go 6 months without layering. Even if you have to layer it it’s as easy as staying it on after/during a wash and rinse it off with a good stream of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuzz

Its Me
Jun 18, 2017
Florida
ceramic coating would be the best option, if not adams polishes ceramic paste coating is awesome and so is their ceramic spray coating. if you have any self wash car washes near you just bring a bucket and your own supplies that is what im having to do now, and a grit guard is also a must! :D

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Adam ceramic spray looks to be a joke from the reviews I have seen. It a shame they make lots of other great products though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk