LLY: Best Dual Pump Controller

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I have a no-name dual pump controller (I'm told it is an older TS). I am wondering who makes the best dual pump controller?

I am running a 14mm street pump in the valley and a stock LBZ on the belt, both with LBZ regs.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Enough with the "selling parts in the tech areas" bullcrap.

Sankey was simply asking for opinions to what the best controller was. If he wanted to buy one, he can put up a "WTB" thread in the Marketplace just like everyone else.

------------------------------------------
Im not sure if he's still making them, but Fingers made a simple, effective controller.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Enough with the "selling parts in the tech areas" bullcrap.

Sankey was simply asking for opinions to what the best controller was. If he wanted to buy one, he can put up a "WTB" thread in the Marketplace just like everyone else.

------------------------------------------
Im not sure if he's still making them, but Fingers made a simple, effective controller.

I'll get in touch with Fingers.

I know I've heard great things about the Fish Tuning controllers and they are reasonably priced (I think somewhere around $200). I'd like to have something that I know is quality and not rely on this one as a main controller since I have no clue what it is. I will post some pictures this weekend when I get back into the shop. I was told it was a TS by the guy I got it from but it looks nothing like the ones they sell now.

This controller is probably 4-4.5" long and is rectangle shaped. 2-2.5" wide and 1.5-2" thick with a larger connector with a bunch of unused pins.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i dont care for the PPE and how it ramps in the fueling. iirc, fish tuning and fingers are the same. Fish's is very tiny and compact (like the size of a quarter iirc) and i believe fingers is around the same but with a bigger case.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
i dont care for the PPE and how it ramps in the fueling. iirc, fish tuning and fingers are the same. Fish's is very tiny and compact (like the size of a quarter iirc) and i believe fingers is around the same but with a bigger case.

10-4. From what I understand the Fingers/Fish is just an emulator and doesn't do anything weird to the signal.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Fingers controllers have worked great for me and probably the best price one on the market. Jon stands behind his products and if you had a problem could give you enough information to help diagnose the controller or if it was another issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Fingers controllers have worked great for me and probably the best price one on the market. Jon stand behind his product and if you had a problem could give you enough information to help diagnose the controller or if it was another issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the best way to get ahold of him?