Banks Econmind/Six Gun Tune

Kique666

LMM666
Feb 26, 2020
Weslaco, Tx
Good evening everybody, after having some trouble with mechanics in my area I’m not sure that I’m really getting a good tune (or tune at all) with my Efi Live. I’ve been looking around and I think I want to go with one of the Banks plug in tunes. But I see something about it not being able to delete the EGR. I’m not sure if that just means to shut it off or I can’t run their tune if I’m deleted.
Has anyone ran or know if you can run either with a full egr Delete?
Further more if you can do you know if it’s compatible with the edge insight or will I be stuck to using their monitors?

NevadaLLY

Adam B
Feb 24, 2019
Reno, NV
I had banks years ago and it will not turn off/command off the EGR or ignore the code if you are deleted. My kit was much older than the stuff they have on the shelf today with regard to the display compatibility. Back in the day, I used the various solutions to keep the egr "active" and visually compliant.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
You’re not going to get much info from anyone here about a tune that has anything to do with deletes given the current climate

that being said, nothing you buy from banks will be compatible with a deleted truck.