Bad Injectors?

Welder

May 9, 2020
Being told by Dealer I have 2 bad injectors. Could Cleaning help and if so how/what to use. I noticed no miss they told me a month ago I had an injector going bad. Took back to dealer last week for different issue and check engine light came on as I pulled in now they say I have 2 bad injectors. 2011 GMC

Welder

May 9, 2020
Being told by Dealer I have 2 bad injectors. Could Cleaning help and if so how/what to use. I noticed no miss they told me a month ago I had an injector going bad. Took back to dealer last week for different issue and check engine light came on as I pulled in now they say I have 2 bad injectors. 2011 GMC

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Need a little more information. Balance rate are off? Too much return? Leaking? Give us something more to work with

If you want to try some cleaners. The GM injector cleaner along with the process is supposed to be about as good as it gets. Otherwise just run some name brand stuff in the tank. Most of the time it only gets you a little more life and you may as well start saving up. Not that it is hard to replace but be prepared to change them anyways

Ron Nielson

Oct 11, 2009
Berryton, KS
It would be helpful to know what tests were run to determine that 2 injectors are bad. I'm assuming you know which 2 they are? Specific results on the bad and the good ones may tell you a lot. .

Welder

May 9, 2020
It would be helpful to know what tests were run to determine that 2 injectors are bad. I'm assuming you know which 2 they are? Specific results on the bad and the good ones may tell you a lot. .
Will see if i can get info

Welder

May 9, 2020
Balance rates 1/-.42, 2/.94, 3/-.31, 4/.53, 5/-1.63, 6/-.06, 7/.33, 8/.55

Welder

May 9, 2020
Need a little more information. Balance rate are off? Too much return? Leaking? Give us something more to work with

If you want to try some cleaners. The GM injector cleaner along with the process is supposed to be about as good as it gets. Otherwise just run some name brand stuff in the tank. Most of the time it only gets you a little more life and you may as well start saving up. Not that it is hard to replace but be prepared to change them anyways
Balance rates 1/-.42, 2/.94, 3/-.31, 4/.53, 5/-1.63, 6/-.06, 7/.33, 8/.55