Bad ECM?

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Thanks so much all - and good link for the leads!! I think it’s too many hot late dark nights working on the rest of this truck that has be perhaps overlooking something basic. I’m going to take a break and start from zero tomorrow. Thanks :)

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I cannot thank this fine group enough!! Fresh eyes and fresh attitude go a long way. Although I found and fixed the two wires days ago... it took Dale’s post reminding me of Ron’s pdf, to make me realize that I had not finished checking all fuses. I’d replaced two (unrelated) and was distracted and did not go back to the fuse block. Once I realized that, it was 5 mins and a 15A fuse and it was fixed. Today the wires were all re-wrapped and I just finished an hour of local driving. Perfect. Thanks to all so very much!!

Reactions: dndj

dndj

Boost!
Apr 13, 2019
Oregon
Glad it worked out, and thanks again for posting up the resolution, for when someone is searching regarding this problem 5 years from now and this thread pops up. So many come for help, advice is given, and never follow up to help the Duramax enthusiast community.

Connecting this thread to another one I posted in recently on P0090 with similar troubleshooting steps. https://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/threads/p0090-and-p0088.83544/

Reactions: N2BRK