Back with a lml

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Sup guys some of you may remember me and my lmm I had. I unfortunately traded the lmm off in January for a 18 halfton with the 6.2. That lasted about 8 months and I finally had to get a duramax again. Bought this back in August before l5p’s were cracked yet. I knew I wanted a tuned and deleted pickup so went with a 16 lml!

She was all stock, within 4 days I had a set of tunes from Blake at UDP, and a 5” jamo straight pipe installed. Threw a fass on her, got the windows and windshield tinted and been loving it! Feels great to be back.

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
None of us can stay away....I went with out a Duramax for 5 years an I always felt like I was missing my left nut :D

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Josh, that is beautiful truck! Congrats!

I'm jonesing to get back in a DMax as well. My f150 ecoboost is a nice truck, hell it's the nicest vehicle I've ever owned, but I just miss my duramax diesel.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Thanks guys, was definitely a boring 8 months without one lol. That 18 with 6.2 ran pretty hard but is a whole different power band and driving experience than a tuned dmax. Also nothing beats the sound of a straight piped dmax. Could never fall in love with the gasser like I have with my duramaxs.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Been through a few trucks since that one. In a reg cab lb7 right now.

That truck was so clean! I’m loving this lml. Wanting to get a epc fooler in the trans along with some new filters and transynd. That still the best fluid for these! And does the epc fooler help hold these trans together quite a bit? I’ve been running her on my big tune, Blake said it should be right around 480whp. Did my first boosted launch last week and made me all giddy inside again

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Why did you trade off the LMM I though you where liking that 366? Bend the rods a little....lol I hate the power of gasser work truck, but it’s a work truck and I have my baby for the weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Sorry guys got real busy and hadn’t been on the forums in a while! Trucks still running great, finally got time to drop the trans pan and install epc fooler along with new filters and some fresh dex 6 :D

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Might bring it out to get some baseline numbers and see where I’m at. Went out quite a few times with the lmm and had a blast! It’s eventually going to get a stroker cp3 so would be nice to get some numbers with both cp4 and cp3.

Went through some life changes this past year and my big goal is to build a house this year so been taking it slow with the truck but still dam happy with it!