Attention Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast32305

Aug 2, 2016
My truck has spent it's entire life (was purchased new with 12 miles on it) hooked to a 24ft enclosed trailer hauling appliances.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Egr blocking or delete is always a good idea. Unless you plan on unloading that truck soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Redhead45

Seabee1
Oct 5, 2016
Hey guys new to the forum but had my truck for a few years. How do I post my signature or add it?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Look up next to your sign-in, see "Quick Links"? Click that, then "Edit Signature"

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
It took me 3 minutes to read this whole thread, and the repetitive questions are, wow.

This is nothing compared to how often I get "I'm having trouble logging into the site" and they have never registered with the site. :roflmao: I remember one guy insisting that he had registered with our sister diesel site and not understanding why he had to re-register here. We don't have another diesel site. :rofl:

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
This is nothing compared to how often I get "I'm having trouble logging into the site" and they have never registered with the site. :roflmao: I remember one guy insisting that he had registered with our sister diesel site and not understanding why he had to re-register here. We don't have another diesel site. :rofl:

Lol, that's crazy, I love it.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
New here, I drive a 2006 Lbz CCLB. Not sure how to put this information in my sig

top right corner of the page will show your avatar and name, click on it and a drop down menu comes up. click on "signature" and you are off and running

CCLB06

Jan 4, 2020
Ohio
top right corner of the page will show your avatar and name, click on it and a drop down menu comes up. click on "signature" and you are off and running

I see what you’re talking about but I don’t see “signature”. I am doing this from my phone so maybe that’s why.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I see what you’re talking about but I don’t see “signature”. I am doing this from my phone so maybe that’s why.
little more clicking around that way but easy enough.

at the top of the screen on the left side, tap the 3 long lines. at the very top of the new screen, in the gray area, is a person icon. Click that and you can then scroll down to signature to fill it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.