Anyone else waiting on the ATF?

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Looks like the PMR that shoots the 22 WMR. I've wanted to get its big brother the CMR but california....

Let us know how it shoots and if you have any problems cycling the ammo with the can attached

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
Looks like the PMR that shoots the 22 WMR. I've wanted to get its big brother the CMR but california....

Let us know how it shoots and if you have any problems cycling the ammo with the can attached

Close cousin to the PMR, its the CP33 22LR, 33rd mags. Super fun thing to shoot, but its picky on ammo. It will shoot whatever gets into the chamber. But some of the bulk stuff with loose bullets in the casing makes the mags jam really bad, and you can run into rimlock. Black/gray box CCI Blazer, mini mags seem to work the best.

Hopefully I can out a few rounds through it this week sometime, I'll report back, I also picked up some subsonic stuff too.

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
Got it out Thursday and put 200 rds of Blazer, about 150 rds of Winchester white box, and 50 rds of CCI Quiet 22 subsonic.

with the suppressor on it gets the magazines very dirty very quick, didn't cause any issues but dirty and probably to be expected

The blazer worked flawlessly, it is THE ammo this thing likes suppressed or not

The Winchester white box is usually a giant pain as it gets jammed in the magazine, however with the suppressor, this stuff ran a lot better than usual, I still had a couple of magazine issues, but the stuff fired very well and no cycling issues.

The Quiet 22 comes in at 710 fps, I didn't expect this stuff to cycle any if at all, and that was the case, very inconsistent, some times it would go for 10 in a row then others i had to rack it after every shot, sometimes the brass would be stuck in the chamber, but holy hell is it quiet, the sound of the bullet slapping the target is louder than the gunshot