Info: Antrim Diesel Days Oct17-19th Boonsboro MD

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
Ill be there..say, your truck looks like the one that pulled it expoland about 2 years ago? you took 1st when quinton long broke his receiver at the end of the track? Was that you Nieberlein? Ive met you before if so...I think you had a single 150 IDAHO tune on your truck then and everyone was suprised at how well it did even being light :thumb:

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
yes sir, someone asked me why dont you run so and so's tunes (wont mention the name) and I was like well I just won so I think I am good.....lol, I have to admit I was shocked I won as well.

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
It gave me hope lol im always light on weight! But if i see you up there ill be sure to say hey

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Yeah I am sure you will, I will be one of the people running around on Saturday lining trucks up looking like a chicken with his head cut off

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Lol, I may go down and get it Saturday and come to event for Sunday. We have a few events going on at work that I can't get out of. She's got a broke cv right now. Gettingb some RCV's so I won't worry abt breaking another.

SilveradoTwins02

Hopefully twins soon
Aug 5, 2014
Hanover PA
it was a great time on Saturday! first time for me and i will be coming back!! thanks to Antrim Diesel and Mason Dixon Raceway for having this event