Another Goodie on Casper

jeramoosh

Sep 17, 2006
Harrisonville, PA.
Well the last thing i want to do is beat you up about this, but im curious. How much of the fluid do you think will make it around the clutch drum to get to the C-3's? I know you are in the process of testing, so we will see results soon enough, i just wanted to know what you thought!

BIG DIPPER

Nov 6, 2006
There's no drum to go around for the fluid to reach the C3 clutch pack....it is sprayed directly onto the clutches....so to answer your question....100% of the fluid.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
There's no drum to go around for the fluid to reach the C3 clutch pack....it is sprayed directly onto the clutches....so to answer your question....100% of the fluid.

George is correct and has been in on this project since the begining. I will explain my testing and show some pictures of the oil spray in the skunkworks at another time. There is no guessing on the amount of spray as it was watched, filmed, photogrphed and documented on a live Allison in my shop by me.:D

jeramoosh

Sep 17, 2006
Harrisonville, PA.
George is correct and has been in on this project since the begining. I will explain my testing and show some pictures of the oil spray in the skunkworks at another time. There is no guessing on the amount of spray as it was watched, filmed, photogrphed and documented on a live Allison in my shop by me.:D
Good enough for me, Thanks for the answering my question by the way! I wasnt sure you would.

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Looks good Mike, I was going to pm you on this to see how everything was coming. Hope this works out really good for you, I'm interested. It sure is nice so far not seeing the :buttkick: by the :villagers: