analog gauges on LML ??

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
Anybody still running the analog gauges on a LML? Everybody seems to be going with a digital EDGE or some other insight display , i like the look and view of the round gauges on my pillar.

Being in SLC it looks like i will prob go with a PPEI to at least get the straight exhaust going. It says I can order with a DSP5 switch to roll through the tunes but i thought LMLs could only hold 3 tunes and it was directly from Kory?

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
well i am going analog gauges anyway, ordered a bunch of goodies from alligator and have an appointment to flash in one tune to start after my exhaust shows up , cant wait :coolspot::coolspot:

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
anybody running these currently? I want rail pressure but in both my LMMs it would screw up the injector firing when it was plugged into the wires that feed that signal. We tried wiring it different ways and it was always the same so i was wondering if anybody has tried it on a LML yet?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Just get the new obd2 gauges, they read off the obd2 port just like the edge but display on a separate gauge in the pillar...

cokane1

Nov 5, 2012
I have a set with pillar pod and all that I'm trying to sell from my truck. Auto meter boost gauges - 60 psi and 100psi, and an edge cts in the bottom pod for monitoring egts and fuel

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
I have a set with pillar pod and all that I'm trying to sell from my truck. Auto meter boost gauges - 60 psi and 100psi, and an edge cts in the bottom pod for monitoring egts and fuel

i wish i had a twin turbo setup to utilize that package :(

Last edited:

bturner

Apr 28, 2013
Illinois
I'm running analog on mine. Fuel and boost. Also have the cts on the pillar.

Attachments

• 10D94802-F7AA-4B82-8254-6DB7DE4376B9.jpg
    10D94802-F7AA-4B82-8254-6DB7DE4376B9.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
I'm running analog on mine. Fuel and boost. Also have the cts on the pillar.

It looks like you were able to get the analog fuel rail pressure to work, i could never get my LMMs to send the correct signal to the gauge or the gauge would mess with the injectors some how.

I like that setup thought

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
picture.php

Here is a nice SIDEWAYS:mad::mad::mad: pic of the gauges. The dash is too close to the pod so you have to put the CTS on top, it is kind of like driving with a phone in your face, so i think i am going to go with a 2-gauge pod for top 2 spots, then use the suction cup that comes with the CTS and cram it as far down in the corner as i can.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I’ve never liked the analog gauges on the pillar. Too big of an already to big blind spot. I had 3 gauges between the mirror and the roof on my LBZ. Way better IMO. Not sure if they would work in an NBS truck but I think they probably would.

What I would really like is a simpler way to put gauges on the factory nav screen instead of the expensive and complicated options that are out there now. It’s a space that could be much better utilized IMO.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Bit of a derail but I did some looking around and the Banks idash is kind of cool for someone that doesn’t want to run a pile of different or analog gauges.

I think I’m going to go with either the autometer dashlink or their dashcontrol. Both cool and both would work well for me. My phone already sits in a booster cradle on the console anyhow so it’s already right there.

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
now that I have 2 analog I seem to be getting weird elec issues, front right tire runs 12 psi -65 psi , drivers assist warning all the damn time, and seems it all came after the analog gauges. I heard it messes with the new elec system and all the relays so not sure if this is all connected or not???

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Bit of a derail but I did some looking around and the Banks idash is kind of cool for someone that doesn’t want to run a pile of different or analog gauges.

I think I’m going to go with either the autometer dashlink or their dashcontrol. Both cool and both would work well for me. My phone already sits in a booster cradle on the console anyhow so it’s already right there.

iPad with the OBD interface. I wish someone would do that with an LMM+ with the double din.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
Edge makes a pod adaptor for the cts. Here is how I have mine in my lly.
9002ce26f58c0dd8a8e75b182a038ad6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The new style dash is different , I did not see that you had the classic dash, has anybody made the screen fit on the bottom? I do have that same edge gauge mount adaptor but it makes the screen to close to the dash and it wont fit?