Also Wanting EFI

3-Fan

Sep 21, 2006
I don't have much time to fool around making my own tunes right now with the new twins in the house. (Babies that is not turbos) Was wanting to be able to get a couple premade tunes or some really good help to replace what I am currently running that wouldn't take me too long to tune my truck.

For towing I run my Hot Attitude Juice on 2 and then play with the Big Van Aaken. So would like to get at least those 2 tunes. I figure I could hopefully sell the Juice and VA and be about a wash for the EFI.

Are tunes like this available through you?

I have an 02 LB7.

Thanks,
Greg

Sean8816

Aug 8, 2006
I'm sure McRat can write you a program for whatever you want...I run his MCR105 which is his LLY racing tune. I absolutely love it, very streetable and tons of power over any single "off the shelf" tune. EGTs are also significantly lower than my PPE tuner was...which is great for towing. Do you have a stock tranny?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
No I have a Suncoast Stage 3. Any idea on pricing on his custom tunes?

If you purchase EFI for $549 and something else, like SD tie rod sleeves or Tripping mount, then it would include the tune of your choice.

3-Fan

Sep 21, 2006
How about the additional tune then? How much. If I already have a mount and don't drag or pull or have 4wd, how can I obtain tunes?

Any of you Ohio guys get to get together with me and show me the ropes?

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
I'll help!

and I live right around the corner.:D

I think I have exactly what you are looking for. The tune is a nice daily driver, and kicks major butt when your foot goes to the floor. I can also help you with the tuning aspect of everything. If you want, I can arrange a ride in one of the LB7's I have access to, so you can see if you like it and what this program is capable of.

I predict that your VA 200+'s days are numbered.

Craig