Allilocker/Tapshifter?

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I heard from someone you guys recently made some changes to, or came out with a new version of the Allilocker? Is this true?

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Steve I think they are available and he is running a special if you buy a tapshifter you get a free set of tierod sleeves..

Ive got the tie rods covered by now :D

I would like to upgrade to a tapshifter though, and a lockup box that works across the board would also be nice to have in my rig to show customers who are interested. I can't sell anything that doesn't work 100% of the time. I don't even want to go down that road.

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada

I would like to upgrade to a tapshifter though, and a lockup box that works across the board would also be nice to have in my rig to show customers who are interested. I can't sell anything that doesn't work 100% of the time. I don't even want to go down that road.

where can we look at this the site does not work

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina

I hear ya.. And Andrew has one in his truck, I just drove it back here to my place and it worked great for me. I def wanna upgrade to one in my truck after using his.

carpenca

Dec 17, 2010
No ETA yet, still deciding on the platform to use as far as implementing it. It will be more in depth than what is now known with the EFILive TC controls. :thumb:

Oh and it does work, every single time! No more flashing the TC when getting on the interstate for this guy! :D

Caleb

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
No ETA yet, still deciding on the platform to use as far as implementing it. It will be more in depth than what is now known with the EFILive TC controls. :thumb:

Oh and it does work, every single time! No more flashing the TC when getting on the interstate for this guy! :D

Caleb

Stop playin with my emotions and send me a care package :D

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.

Caleb

CAN-based is the way to go:thumb:
creating the filter is a time-consuming project for sure, hope it works out well :thumb: