Alli lock up controller

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Just recieved my controller today:D Very nice and install looks pretty simple. Thanks Brayden

1 question: would you ever consider making the controll box smaller.I dont ever plan on using the turbo brake dial....And unfotunatly the spot you install your box is allready used on my truck?

I understand that im the only one that would probably request this.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1049.jpg
    DSCN1049.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
I already had my cubbyhole filled up too. I put mine under my cupholders and pull it up and turn it on when I'm ready to race. I know you can't do that though Simon.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Could I just use a toggle switch instead of the performance button?

Also I installed a lock up light (long ago ) will this still work actually or is the box going to fool it and now and not actually read the converter being locked....Does that make sense:confused::D

One more question: do i have to use the engine controller piggy back or can I just install the needed wire into the existing controler?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Are all those switches the Alli-locker?
That is my dsp 5, 2 & dsp Output
fuel pump /spare / spare.

After install i realized that Brayden would have to design a new controller....not really cost effective for one application.

Nice and easy to install....Cant wait to try ity:happy2:

Attachments

• DSCN1058_renamed_11989.jpg
    DSCN1058_renamed_11989.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 110

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Well from what I can see on the box there are 2 buttons and a dial if you only need the 2 buttons could you not open the box add 2 sets of connectors with pins that can be ran to any kind of button/switches? I know that cutting open a new toy is not the smartest thing to do but if that is how I wanted it to make it look right I would or maybe Brayden could add that to newer ones, So that if you don't what to see the box you dont have too.

Just a thought