Ahh Much better! Altitude Re-Adjusted!

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Now she looks like a 2wd should! Way better! Ride is also alot better! Instead of spendin $100 bucks on drop shackles i decided to save that for somthin else and modified my stockers to a 3"drop! I really enjoy fabbing and making my own parts so its not a big deal! Overall the cost to do it was less than $5 for a few washers, the flat stock, i already had. Besides the drop shackles, i also removed the overload spring. If i decide to tow i'll buy some bags for it, but it rides alot nice now and beein's my back is bad, I really like it now! The front i just backed the torsion key bolts out a bit. As tall as it was wonder if it will pickup an MPG or so :D

I also did a little welding on the hitch in areas that wern't! :)

1st pic is stock, Ughhh!

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Its only work and or money:D I finaly just got some ambition to work on the truck latly!
did my lift pump just 2 days ago too= 4 days of d-max work!

Soon: CAT filter

rushingbc

< I drive slow trucks
Sep 3, 2006
Beaufort, SC
that's no lie.... thinking of going through my fuel system while im down for an injector. we'll see how much kansas city puts in the ole bank account and go from there :eek:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
looks nice.....wanna send that welder this way for a day?? :D

truck looks way better sittin low....

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Thanks! Rides alot nicer with out that damn overload spring too:eek::D

Which is a blessing since my back is sh!tty! Full air suspension all the way around would be nice and plush and adjustable but not real sure about drag performance and thats pretty important to me also! :D

I need to switch to a stack so i can do some traction bars;)