AC Delco blower motor part number for 02?

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Can anyone tell me the part number for a new AC delco blower motor? I don't want the knock offs. Unless you guys say they're just as good. My resistor was out when I got the truck so I've heard when that goes the motor is close behind. It works great at first but after a few hours if it's on constantly it smells funky and it starts getting weak. I have looked it the only thing I can find is on rock auto but the description is iffy whether or not it'll work or not

KyleC4

Tech
Dec 30, 2016
Bay Area
Can anyone tell me the part number for a new AC delco blower motor? I don't want the knock offs. Unless you guys say they're just as good. My resistor was out when I got the truck so I've heard when that goes the motor is close behind. It works great at first but after a few hours if it's on constantly it smells funky and it starts getting weak. I have looked it the only thing I can find is on rock auto but the description is iffy whether or not it'll work or not

Give me the last 8 of your vin and I'll get you part numbers. I have parts catalog on my computer

KyleC4

Tech
Dec 30, 2016
Bay Area
Never mind says it's the same as an '01 so just used my own vin. Part number for blower motor is 19153680. ACDelco number is 15-81099.