Absinthe?!?!?!?

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
My first run in with it, I was with Got Juice. We poured a shot, lit it on fire, blew it out, and slammed it home. I had been drinking beer for quite a while also.

Well, on the fourth shot, I became that flaming kid in the fantastic four. I looked down to see my whole hand wrapped in flames.:rofl: I had wobbled a bit spilling to devil green juice.

My first and last time with that stuff, and I'm a veteran drinker.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
"Break on through to the other side" :rofl:

Where can one find this stuff? Does it really make you hallusinate?

I bought the stuff on line. I lost 4 to 5 hours of my life :eek: We have 1/4 bottle left:eek: Ours is 136 proof and it can sit there forever as far I'm concerned.

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I completely agree...After the party, Nick drove us back to Valencia while I had a conversation with Jim Morrison...

Glad I just observed you all mannin up to the absinthe at the party . I could have been riding the bike home thinking I was Evil Knievel .

I didnt even drink the stuff and still ended up in the pool and on my ass . :rofl:

My first run in with it, I was with Got Juice. We poured a shot, lit it on fire, blew it out, and slammed it home. I had been drinking beer for quite a while also.

Well, on the fourth shot, I became that flaming kid in the fantastic four. I looked down to see my whole hand wrapped in flames.:rofl: I had wobbled a bit spilling to devil green juice.

My first and last time with that stuff, and I'm a veteran drinker.

Now thats funny chit there Rob .

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Absinthe :D serves a purpose,Is it good? Depends what you mean by good?

Ice cold is better than warm,And you might need something to wash it down

WARNING: it hits hard and fast

FWIW: In the late 2000s people used it to take down a witch:eek::joker::angel:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Glad I just observed you all mannin up to the absinthe at the party . I could have been riding the bike home thinking I was Evil Knievel .

I didnt even drink the stuff and still ended up in the pool and on my ass . :rofl:

You shoulda had a shot and you might have won the battle with that bucket by the pool;)

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Well Mike, next time I come to Vegas, I will bring ya a bottle!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
And yes you will become a spaceman after a half dozen shots of this stuff. I have a couple more ways to drink this sht now. A couple different kinds of liquor mixed in with it, same amount of flame and a better chance of treating everyone to a public puke LOL:D:rofl:

ZR1160

TT Dmax Junkie
Jan 12, 2007
Eastern Canada
"La Fee Verte" is my favorite brand
The active ingredient is thujone, distilled from wormwood, thujone can be a hallucinogenic and in not legal in the US, ( but it is in Canada, Absinthe can have up to 70% alcohol, the % of thujone varies depending on where it is made, the French and the Chezc's make some of the stronger stuff

Procedure:

Step1: place slotted spoon across the top of your glass

Step2: place one sugar cube on spoon

Step4: pour Absinthe over sugar cube in to glass ( a good dose)

Step5: light sugar cube on fire ( fun part!)

Step6: pour ice cold water on flame to douse and top up glass ( the mixture should turn cloudy, give a little stir to help)

Step7: Drink up!

Step8: Well I never rembember step eight

Attachments

• La_Fee_Verte.jpg
    La_Fee_Verte.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: