Absinthe?!?!?!?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
"La Fee Verte" is my favorite brand
The active ingredient is thujone, distilled from wormwood, thujone can be a hallucinogenic and in not legal in the US, ( but it is in Canada, Absinthe can have up to 70% alcohol, the % of thujone varies depending on where it is made, the French and the Chezc's make some of the stronger stuff

Procedure:

Step1: place slotted spoon across the top of your glass

Step2: place one sugar cube on spoon

Step4: pour Absinthe over sugar cube in to glass ( a good dose)

Step5: light sugar cube on fire ( fun part!)

Step6: pour ice cold water on flame to douse and top up glass ( the mixture should turn cloudy, give a little stir to help)

Step7: Drink up!

Step8: Well I never rembember step eight

Step 5.5 inhale fumes from burnt absinthe

Is online the only way to get it?

Or move to Canada:D

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
See all the stuff that evil stuff made me miss :baby:

It was that cactus Tequilla you got me drinking when I got there with the good taco's . You were all over that cactus tequilla , probably why you missed some of the escapades .

Good Stuff that tequilla , I guess I did have a bit of booze in me .

Buccanoles

Aug 14, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
"La Fee Verte" is my favorite brand
The active ingredient is thujone, distilled from wormwood, thujone can be a hallucinogenic and in not legal in the US, ( but it is in Canada, Absinthe can have up to 70% alcohol, the % of thujone varies depending on where it is made, the French and the Chezc's make some of the stronger stuff

Procedure:

Step1: place slotted spoon across the top of your glass

Step2: place one sugar cube on spoon

Step4: pour Absinthe over sugar cube in to glass ( a good dose)

Step5: light sugar cube on fire ( fun part!)

Step6: pour ice cold water on flame to douse and top up glass ( the mixture should turn cloudy, give a little stir to help)

Step7: Drink up!

Step8: Well I never rembember step eight

I pour a shot of Absinthe in the glass then pour water over the sugar cube to turn it cloudy... I'll have to try it your way.