993 hp on marks dyno

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Did you verify if it's the crank that's broken in the "tow truck"? :confused:

Never took the belt off but was running like crap and dying, just a rod I dont think it would be doing that. After we verify we will at to the thread. And no not slicks as you cant run them on the dyno. But a small part of me wishes it was on the slicks lmao. Steel chevy wheels and highway tires.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
That happen on the way back from marks?

We went to Mark's Thursday to have the race truck dyno tuned, stayed the whole weekend for ucc and drove the tow rig the whole time empty. Hooked back up to the race truck to drag it home and didnt make it to far. Then I drug the tow truck about 15 miles to get off of the highway because we were gonna play musical trucks and trailers when rescue arrived.

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
That sucks, it a not fun at all. I had a Similar experience once when my lml broke its crank the first time. I was coming home from truck pulls on interstate 80. Called every wrecker company in a 2hr radius and noone could haul my gooseneck. So I unloaded my puller swapped torsionbar key, removed front and rear suspension stops, moved the babies car seat. And drove the puller home...

Sucks once you have a trailer you assuming you have an easy way home. I'd like to take my lmm back out to Mark's but I dont have near enough faith in my lml yet to make a trip back out that far.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
That sucks, it a not fun at all. I had a Similar experience once when my lml broke its crank the first time. I was coming home from truck pulls on interstate 80. Called every wrecker company in a 2hr radius and noone could haul my gooseneck. So I unloaded my puller swapped torsionbar key, removed front and rear suspension stops, moved the babies car seat. And drove the puller home...

Sucks once you have a trailer you assuming you have an easy way home. I'd like to take my lmm back out to Mark's but I dont have near enough faith in my lml yet to make a trip back out that far.

Yeah what sucks is we needed two vehicles to come out one of them with a trailer. I think we were actually pretty close to thinking put Jake's plates on the race truck and I would just drive home and have one truck come out and hook to the trailer we already had and pull him home, and trust me if I had full spring packs I would have been hauling that baby home