6 speed trans tune

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
This tune has been matched to the race tune I posted. It is pretty basic with mods to the torque tables and 4-5 and 5-6 shifts. It is also setup to lock the converter early in regular mode (non T/H).

Attachments

• TCC Tq Control early lock_0001.tun
    192.8 KB · Views: 242

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
Thanks for the response Rob. I know nothing on tunning and am always a little scared to try new things as I have put alot of time and money into building this thing. I sure am glad there are guys out there that share there knowledge on this stuff.... If you ever need your John Deere combine tuned let me know.... Thanks

Eric, if Josh posted it, it'll be fine to test. He knows what he is doing!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I ran it in my truck for a while with no problems. I got tired of the early converter lock though, so I changed that back to normal.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Post #5. I ran it for about 3 weeks and liked it but took it off because my wife had to make a comment every time the converter locked soon. It was smooth as can be at the strip though!

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
Do you have to run this with/ or with out the TH? How long should you run this tune so the tranny learns it? I have alot tied up in mine too! Not as much as some but, from what I can afford.
thank you for your time!!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I was right, check the classifieds.

Oh wait, you're in KY so you might have got the PM too??? :angel: I don't really give a chit, it's just funny.

Last edited:

tunderwo3

Nov 17, 2011
is there a easy way to switch operating systems in the program when they dont match vehicle to tune

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
You need to make a script. There are several post on it for tuning and the trans is done the same way. You need a stock tune with the same OS as the modded file, make a script of the 2 then write that script over your stock file with your OS.