6.7 PStroke

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
People are so stupid now it's incredible. I've heard of this happening also. But in retrospect how many of those idiots would be pouring def fluid all over the side of the fender and all over everything under the hood trying to put it in a Chevy. Not trying to start a Chevy vs ford war at all, I just would rather not have a huge def tank hanging out under the passenger door but I can see the downside to having the filler neck right beside the fuel cap. And yes 6.4's are the biggest pieces of shit ford has ever made. I've replaced many 6.4 motors.

It goes both ways for sure, idiots are everywhere.

6.4's are piles of shit but I've still made more money off 6.0's :roflmao:

LB7 Lover 1994

Know Nothing
Jul 20, 2013
Greene County, In
Gonna knock the dust off this one!! Long story short I never bought a new truck, met a woman, had a kid, bought a house! Sold my LB7 I had at the time of this post and then got busy with life and went awhile without a truck. I bought a LBZ back in May and for some reason I’m just not satisfied with it. I really want something newer, I should have waited longer but pulled the trigger a little too soon! Long story short I am wanting to sell the Z and move into a newer 6.7 either Cummins or PSD. I work on Cummins all day long of various displacement, I’m a tech for an International Dealership. So I’m familiar with them. But i don’t like Dodge all that well at all! Or their trans!

On the other hand I know nothing of the PSD. A friend in the shop has one and is in love with it and has never had a single problem. Just wandering if I could get some renewed opinion.

stroke250

I May Be Lost...
Jul 1, 2008
Idaho
Get the 6.7 Ford. They are proven and plenty of power in stock form. I’m not brand loyal as I have owned both GM and Fords. The 6.7 Ford has been been favorite truck to date even stock.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Gonna knock the dust off this one!! Long story short I never bought a new truck, met a woman, had a kid, bought a house! Sold my LB7 I had at the time of this post and then got busy with life and went awhile without a truck. I bought a LBZ back in May and for some reason I’m just not satisfied with it. I really want something newer, I should have waited longer but pulled the trigger a little too soon! Long story short I am wanting to sell the Z and move into a newer 6.7 either Cummins or PSD. I work on Cummins all day long of various displacement, I’m a tech for an International Dealership. So I’m familiar with them. But i don’t like Dodge all that well at all! Or their trans!

On the other hand I know nothing of the PSD. A friend in the shop has one and is in love with it and has never had a single problem. Just wandering if I could get some renewed opinion.

New 2020 powerstroke is a game changer piston wise. Factory monotherm steel pistons matched with the 2017+ rods makes it one of the most potent/strongest motors available in stock form. The 10spd should be a fun treat but will make the truck feel "slow" in the seat of the pants as it's always shifting but hook a trailer behind that thing and they are quite impressive as the higher gear counts keep them directly in the meat of the power curve.

LML6600DMAX

Dec 9, 2015
How are they when left completely stock. With the amount of crackdown I’ll probably leave it completely stock. How’s reliability with the after treatment systems?

I have a friend they run them primarily for their work trucks and have had very few issues with the after treatment systems. A Few are approaching 200k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk