6.6 LML Duramax diesel

REBELDEVIL

Jun 29, 2020
Hudson Florida
I have a 2012 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD with the 6.6 L LML Duramax diesel. I did a complete EGR delete on the vehicle and I didn't complete exhaust delete and I'm running straight 5-inch pipe all the way. Here's my problem. For some reason after starting it up letting it run. Which it runs fantastic for a truck that's got almost 300,000 on it.I'm very happy with the performance and the way it runs after doing both deletes. But suddenly I'm blowing return lines. I don't understand it for some reason I keep splitting hoses and pumping fuel everywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
The return lines coming off doesn’t have anything to do with deleting it. Either you don’t have them in right or they are damaged and new to replace the lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REBELDEVIL

Jun 29, 2020
Hudson Florida
The return lines coming off doesn’t have anything to do with deleting it. Either you don’t have them in right or they are damaged and new to replace the lines.

and I honestly didn't think that it had anything to do with either deletion. The reason why I mentioned the deletions just buy some far-off chance someone might have picked up on something. During the process of the deletions the return lines were not touched they were never taken off they were never moved. Like I said I mentioned it because it's funny after I did all this this is what happened. So so maybe someone reading this could possibly give me some insight. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to try to help thank you

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Who’s tuning it ? No fuel lines were moved or changed period? You didn’t plug the 9th injector?