305.145 mph for the Mormon Missile!

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
The car is awesome. The record at 305 doesn't reflect how damn fast that car really is. First run was 279 if memory serves. The big turbo didn't even light until somehwhere around the 3 mile mark. At about 100 mph it kicked in and the car accelerated to 299 in something like 1-3/4 to 2 miles. This is a serious rush. Second run Curtis was able to get the turbo lit sooner and topped out a t 342 with an ave. of 331 for that mile. Two good runs would've easily beat the JCB car for the Speedweek meet. If things go as planned and everything works as it should, next month's FIA meet should be memorable.

Curtis does beautiful engine work. Volker knows injectors. And they're both real good golfers. Especially Volker.

mde

fuel injection is my life
Mar 17, 2007
Bucky State
And they're both real good golfers. Especially Volker.

I don't tell anybody that you hit a windshield with your great slice LOL ... Was nice working with you Dave and hope sere you on the world of Speed and FIA .,.. :)

BTW: Curtis is much better golfer them me ... I'm consistent inconsistent :rofl:

Last edited:

mde

Mar 17, 2007
Bucky State
Nice pics.

Also did you just change you shops name to "ATOMIZED ENGINEERING LLC"

Yes I did ... Curtis and Me started a new company which we will provide performance services. Also the new standalone ECU is available next week for D-maxes and Dodges. And we got the hottest products for sale which are not available through others ...

mde

Mar 17, 2007
Bucky State
It's ok, we do not real advertising here and our products are not for anyone and not in competition with anybody else ... just unique products and services ... but thanks letting me know ;-)