2wd to 4wd harness

cwylie

Apr 21, 2011
Ben- I need to get one of these from you but I have not been able to reach you by email or phone.

cwylie

Apr 21, 2011
Ben where do I need to ship this harness? I have not heard back from you on email.

cwylie

Apr 21, 2011
Posting this here since your message box if full Ben.

On the website it says you only need the chassis harness so that was all I got. It says the interior portion is build with all new wire, loom and connectors. I can send you the entire chassis harness if needed but I dont have the interior harness as I build this truck based off the info I found on your website.

You supply us with the chassis harness from a 4wd truck (available cheap from most junk yards), and we custom build the interior mating portion from scratch using all new wire, loom, and connectors.

duratothemax said:
cwylie said:
I didnt receive an email from you. I think I can fit the entire thing in a large flat rate box. Should I got that route?

duratothemax said:
cwylie said:
Did you get the pictures? Where do I need to ship this harness to? Do you need the entire thing?

Hey Chris- Yeah, lemme look at my email now, Il get right back to you!

Shipping address is:

Ben Tyler
BT DieselWorks
109 Queensberry Street
Unit 14
Boston, MA, 02215

Thanks
Ben

Basically what I need is the one harness that goes along the chassis to the transfer case...and then also the interior harness with the transfer case switch and transfer case computer pigtails on it...

Ben