2nd Annual TruckFest at McCray's Farm in South Hadley, MA

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Hey guys, I wasn't around for last year's inaugural TruckFest at McCray's Farm where I heard there was quite a showing for the truck pulls, dyno, mud bogs, and show n' shine. However, I am part of the planning and organization for this year's event and I want 2010 to put 2009 to shame! What we are doing to accomplish that:

Longer track, and we are trucking in new surface material!

Food and Alcohol On-Site

As of right now, there will not be mud bogs because of the damage to the field and because we don't want people to feel like there's too much going on that they are missing some action.

This event is in no way affiliated with the parts retailer that sponsored last year's event and didn't do fair business with people. This is being sponsored by McCray's Farm and the pulls are being run by MATPA.

We plan on having at least 2 diesel classes (2.5 Workstock and 3.0 Super Street), the 4x4 superstock gas, 4x4 mod, 2WD mod, street gas, and Run What Ya Brung fun classes.

The dates are September 18th and 19th, and we need you guys to spread the word!

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
just an update: it was decided today to make this just a Sunday event due to conflicts with other events in the Northeast. I am taking pre-registrations for the first 20 spots on the dyno. it will be $75 for 3 pulls. PM me here for payment details. Also, look for the event on Facebook as I will be updating event details first there.

thanks,
Tim