24 hr EFILive License Available?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Anyone know where one can get an efilive license on a Saturday night?

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I thought their system was automated and worked all hours regardless of holidays or not

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
So did I but last time I remember waiting like 36hrs. Trying to confirm if there is a 24 hr service or not.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Well fortunately, It's Sunday night in NewZeland... So you shouldn't have to wait too long.
Last time I recall doing it, I thought it was automated.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
In fact I just went on there site and it states you should receive an Email in approximately 10 minutes of placing the order.

Despatch Lead Times​

Physical Products: Physical products such as FlashScan and AutoCal usually ship within 1 business day of order receipt. Orders will be processed and shipped during regular New Zealand business hours.

License Activation Codes: The product purchased will determine the time frame for the license being issued. EFILive License activation codes are sent via email to the registered email address provided on the EFILive store user account.

1. FlashScan & AutoCal VIN Licenses (includes V3, V2, HD VIN Licenses & V1 PCM Licenses) - Automated license processing occurs within approximately 10 minutes. Validation of your serial and auth code ensures correct order placement.
  2. FlashScan Tuning Options - Automated processing of your Tuning Option Activation code and included VIN licenses occur within approximately 10 minutes. Validation of your serial ensures correct order placement.
  3. AutoCal Unlink Codes - Automated processing occurs within approximately 10 minutes. Validation of your serial and auth code ensures correct order placement.

Reactions: 2004LB7

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
i have done it several times, went to website and put in my info. got my license in a few minutes