2015 build def/DPF problems

Nsilvaz28

Sep 28, 2014
Hey guys kinda new to the whole forum thing but I'll give it a shot. I have a 2015 Dmax stock w the new DEF system. I'm getting not so decent fuel mileage. I want to run a def/DPF delete on it and right now the only kit I can find is H&S. It's pretty pricey (1900$). But I haven't seen any reviews of it on a new 2015. Anyone out here have one or no someone that has done this? What are the expected mpg hp gains and of course what happens if I have to go to the dealership. Is my warranty completely over? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
H&S won't work. You have to use EFI live and only a handful of tuners can do it. I would go with PPEI, Fleece performace or Tony @ Ridgerunner...

f1100turbo

Sep 8, 2014
Hey guys kinda new to the whole forum thing but I'll give it a shot. I have a 2015 Dmax stock w the new DEF system. I'm getting not so decent fuel mileage. I want to run a def/DPF delete on it and right now the only kit I can find is H&S. It's pretty pricey (1900$). But I haven't seen any reviews of it on a new 2015. Anyone out here have one or no someone that has done this? What are the expected mpg hp gains and of course what happens if I have to go to the dealership. Is my warranty completely over? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You want to tune your truck and delete emissions equipment on a brand new 2015 truck and you ask about warranty?
Warranty is void my friend.

Turbs

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
H&S won't work. You have to use EFI live and only a handful of tuners can do it. I would go with PPEI, Fleece performace or Tony @ Ridgerunner...
Pretty sure you can still buy H&S delete tuners across our northern border, but people want a small fortune for them. And after my experience with fleece, I could never in good conscience reccomened them to somebody.