2013 lml no crank/no start after pulling trans

Jwatsonlml

Jan 2, 2021
Just got done replacing all 8 sets of rod bearings had the trans out to get the upper pan off plus both valve covers off on the passenger bank and injectors out obviously but i have no speedo reading no trans temp exhaust fluid level is “—“ truck is deleted so should read ok edge and ez lynk tuner will not communicate either the gear selector dash isn’t there either and i am completely stumped on where to go now it does crank when jumping the starter just won’t run it’s not getting fuel service trailer brake system is on too. Battery’s have also been disconnected for the last 2 weeks just trying to get it to run to see if it needs an engine or not but i’ve gone through the wiring on this thing 5 times over for the past few days and everything is where it needs to be absolutely stumped also leaning towards an ecm issue, not thinking it’s a tcm issue because i’ve fried one once before and it still started and moved but any info helps at this point.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Get codes with a Tech2. I don't know if any other scanner is good enough to get the codes. List codes in the order as they appear on the screen. Very important.

Jwatsonlml

Jan 2, 2021
Get codes with a Tech2. I don't know if any other scanner is good enough to get the codes. List codes in the order as they appear on the screen. Very important.
i don’t know where i could get one to pull the codes don’t know anyone with one main trans plug is fine too