2011 Truckfest at McCray's Farm, South Hadley, MA

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
2011 Truckfest at McCray's Farm, South Hadley, MA
Sept 4th and 5th, 2011

This year we are proud to announce that Truckfest will be a 2-day event again, with much more to offer than ever before!
Attractions include:
MATPA truck pulls - classes and rules are posted on MATPA's website Home: Mass Truck Pullers Assn
Monster Truck rides
BrandXPerformance Dyno - there will be a couple guest tuners available to tune on-site with both EFI-live (Cummins and Duramax's) and some available box tuners.
Bumper-to-bumper hooks
Mud Bogs - depending on weather and corn harvest
Antique tractor pulls
CT Tractor Pullers smoker tractor pulls

Also, come check out our growing list of vendors, to include F C Taplin and Bully Dog! Opa Opa Brewing Co will be providing the brews again this year and Redneck Roasters will be cooking up a storm! Endangered Species Jeep has asked us if they can set up a tent, and we are looking for other "Krawlers" to join them to add some diversity to our show.

Now, we and MATPA have come up with a pretty big plan to get enthusiasts into Western MA for the Labor Day weekend:
for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Pro stock Diesel pullers and 4wd Mod pullers will accrue points, separately from the normal MATPA points, and the top 3 in points will receive a hefty bonus! Now, in addition to this, Saturday's pull in Northampton will feature a $1700 purse for ProStock Diesel and 4wd Mod classes! Friday's pull in Blanford will feature normal MATPA purses.

This is 3 straight days of pulling Folks!

The Points Series begins Friday afternoon in Blanford, and ends at Truckfest on Sunday. Monday at Truckfest will be more of a family fun day, with the Monster truck rides, bumper-to-bumper pulls, mud bogs, tractor pulls, and grudge pulls/TnT for the trucks that want to keep hooking to the sled.

We hope to see you all there and feel free to post here, PM me, or email me at [email protected] for more info.

Thanks,
Tim Judd

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yeah man it's been waaaay to long! My truck is going to paint this week and now that I have my turbos from Fleece things should really start to roll. I'd really like to come to this event!

Nick

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
this weekend folks.

there will be a 3 pull series starting at Blanford fair and ending at Truckfest on Sunday, separate points and a bonus purse will be awarded to the 3.0 diesel and 4wd Mod classes for this series. Saturday's pull will be at Northampton Fairgrounds and features a $1600 total purse for each 3.0 and 4wd mod classes. We are expecting more trucks now that NTPA's grand national pull in Essex Jct, VT is cancelled, as well as the NY state pulls due to the hurricane damage. Western MA, and particularly the Pioneer Valley here was blessed enough to only receive rain. We are ready to pull and put on a good show!