2011 lml

Sstaub4

Jan 16, 2021
Hey I am thinking about buying my first duramax. I am looking at a 2011 gmc 2500. With the lml. It has alot done to it. It is tuned and deleted with a suncoast transmission built to 1000hp. It also has s&s 60% over injectors, 165 fass lift pump, cp3, arp head studs, carillo rods, wagler valve springs, wagler push rods, Mahalo cast pistons. It also just had dmax store tie rods put on and all new wheel bearings and hubs, new break pads rotors and calipers. What are your thought need advise. Not a daily driver I will use it to haul snowmobiles and pull trailers.

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
Sounds like a stout truck , comes down to the money and if your happy with it . If you like it and it’s a sound rig go for it that’s all that matters.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I personally would shy away from buying an already built truck to use "as a truck". Besides not having any idea how beat-on it has been in its life beforehand, to use it simply for towing trailers is a waste. IMO, it may not end up being as reliable in that job as a stockish truck would be.

Reactions: DAVe3283

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I personally would shy away from buying an already built truck to use "as a truck". Besides not having any idea how beat-on it has been in its life beforehand, to use it simply for towing trailers is a waste. IMO, it may not end up being as reliable in that job as a stockish truck would be.

agree