2005 lly

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Stock idle main rate mm3 looks a little high to me. Would make injector #1 balance out of spec. And maybe some others pretty close
Yeah, I agree. My post was made before he added 4 more post and pictures. It makes it a real pain sometimes.

Personally my gut is leading me to a conclusion but I would rather have the data to verify my gut feeling.

Reactions: 2004LB7

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Yeah, I agree. My post was made before he added 4 more post and pictures. It makes it a real pain sometimes.

Personally my gut is leading me to a conclusion but I would rather have the data to verify my gut feeling.
Plus, the OP hasn't really given a good description of what the problem is. "Feels like a miss" is that during idle? Says idles fine. So is it during acceleration? Cruising? What does a miss feel like? Maybe it's the transmission slipping and not engine related at all. Maybe a video of the problem would help

Reactions: Bdsankey

nitrochad

May 28, 2023
Wi
It feels like injectors are dropping out at times while cruising and in throttle. Nothing at idle. No check engine light

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
The truck is slow to recover it seems. There's some missing PIDs that aren't here like TPS, reg duty cycle, amperage etc so I can tell this isn't my PID list but it shows us a glimpse.

Something in the fuel system is weak and it's not the regulator.
1685726088269.png

Reactions: 2004LB7

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
The truck is slow to recover it seems. There's some missing PIDs that aren't here like TPS, reg duty cycle, amperage etc so I can tell this isn't my PID list but it shows us a glimpse.

Something in the fuel system is weak and it's not the regulator.
View attachment 115312
Agreed. I think he needs to make sure the supply to the cp3 is solid and no restrictions or air leaks. Maybe even a return rate test too. Failing that he should look at a new CP3 or perhaps a lift pump if he wants to try something cheaper and easier

Reactions: Bdsankey