1967 RS Duramax Camaro

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Just happened to come by this forum to search for something and saw your comment.

The Camaro is doing great. I have made a couple changes to it, upgraded the turbo and remodified the lower oil pan to hold more oil, etc. I’m still working on it and driving it as much as possible.

To be completely honest, I have let my build threads on the forums go without updates because I grew very tired of certain individuals giving me private and public negativity about my car, skills, build quality and opinions about Duramax swaps in general, mostly on Facebook. I enjoy my stuff how I want to enjoy it, and for some strange reason that really bothers people. I truly appreciate all of the positive feedback so many people have given me over the years about the Camaro and I’ll be starting another swap soon. Perhaps I’ll come around more often and start a build thread for it so all of you can enjoy it with me.

Phuck em I say, you did a great job! I have a 67 rsss as well, while I’d never swap a d-max into it. I can appreciate different strokes for different folks;)

We typically run ass hats off like that around here. Your always welcome.

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
Just happened to come by this forum to search for something and saw your comment.

The Camaro is doing great. I have made a couple changes to it, upgraded the turbo and remodified the lower oil pan to hold more oil, etc. I’m still working on it and driving it as much as possible.

To be completely honest, I have let my build threads on the forums go without updates because I grew very tired of certain individuals giving me private and public negativity about my car, skills, build quality and opinions about Duramax swaps in general, mostly on Facebook. I enjoy my stuff how I want to enjoy it, and for some strange reason that really bothers people. I truly appreciate all of the positive feedback so many people have given me over the years about the Camaro and I’ll be starting another swap soon. Perhaps I’ll come around more often and start a build thread for it so all of you can enjoy it with me.

I am glad that you still have the camaro and everything is going great with it. equipment improvement is a wonderful thing, because it allows us to fine tune things to our liking.

I say screw the nay sayers...they are just hatin because you took the initiative to go after a dream....keep up the awesome work and ill be sure to follow your next build thread.

max57

Dec 12, 2014
Upstate, NY
Keep posting, you inspired me to do my 57 Chevy and what a ride she is ,great power and MPG. very dependable compared to a built Gas. LBZ .020, S480 to S366 turbos, twin fuelers ,60% injectors, ported heads, all home built from a 2006 Van, 4l80 built by Rossler racing.sitting on 96 Caprice frame.

Attachments

• IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 33