LB7: 11.9 et

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
And vans:thumb:

Exactly! I was just about to say that if you looked at the number of trucks on the list compared to the number of trucks sold with a Duramax and the number of vans on the list compared to the number of vans sold with a Duramax, there is probably a higher percentage of vans on the list. :spit:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Well you caught me at a moment when I'm waiting for the snow to melt, and I'm bored so I went down the list and counted. I didn't count the dragsters or cars or transplants into small trucks that left 69 trucks.

quick count, LB7-30, LLY-11, LBZ-22, LMM-4. LMN-0 and 2 unknowns. So now you know.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Well you caught me at a moment when I'm waiting for the snow to melt, and I'm bored so I went down the list and counted. I didn't count the dragsters or cars or transplants into small trucks that left 69 trucks.

quick count, LB7-30, LLY-11, LBZ-22, LMM-4. LMN-0 and 2 unknowns. So now you know.
Whose gonna be the first l5p?

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Exactly! I was just about to say that if you looked at the number of trucks on the list compared to the number of trucks sold with a Duramax and the number of vans on the list compared to the number of vans sold with a Duramax, there is probably a higher percentage of vans on the list. :spit:

It will be the same percent of zfs if i get on there;)