LLY: 100 shot?

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Ok i might be getting a kit for basically free, im gettin a direct port kit for my gasser so i figured hey why not put this on the dmax, ok how safe is a 100 shot? i know the trans wont like it but ill get it built before i use it (fingers crossed) and prob just use a WOT switch. any advice suggestions and what not
thanks

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Dry kit correct? I would start off with a 50 and go up from there until you run out of fuel

Last edited:

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
You can rig a switch that opens the ports only when WOT?? I thought you could only do the little red button setups like in the fast and the furious lol

boy was i stupid :facepalm: and u have to get a label maker to put a *NOZ* label under it so u dont mistake it for the horn

Last edited:

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
my truck has gone round right round right round lol ok heres the dealio, went to school built the 408 for boost but didnt have money for the turbo part, 9.2:1 compression nice boost pistons, anyway the rings were not gapped right at all burnt 1qt oil a week (ish) and blew up my trans all in under 2k milles, well at the same time i had allready ordered my turbo and it was finsihed and being shiped (got the money by selling my 93 cummins) and went well i need a trans and motor for it, bought a 200 dollar 4.8 and a built trans was close to getting it together and got tiered of it so im selling it all lol. but going with a little stock 6.0 and a DP setup probably only a 150 shot just to have a little fun

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
gotcha. it has been around! and still goin. Glad I got my 99 back, I still like to hear a gasser scream. Back when I didnt have sense about money, I went to the dealership and picked up a lq9 6.0... Waisted money, but found someone that can teach me a thing or two about fixin it up and this will ease the first purchase pain:)