10 seconds, stock rods, full weight, crew cab, street truck

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I happened upon this one while doing a search for something else. Whatever happened to Landon, Chris and this truck?

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I happened upon this one while doing a search for something else. Whatever happened to Landon, Chris and this truck?

Well, poor Chris got stationed in Commiefornia unfortunately so his truck has sat for a while and is supposed to come see me on it's way out west to be finished dialing it in for his small turbo setup and extra small fuel system lol. Landon has just been driving the wheels off this truck and enjoying the shit out of it. He raced it in the 7.70 class at truck wars and was running consistent 7.7x all day but knocked out round 2 iirc. He hasn't made it to a 1/4mile track yet but hopefully he gets to do that this season with it.

sneaky98gt

Nov 5, 2013
Landon has just been driving the wheels off this truck and enjoying the shit out of it.

You got that right! Haha.

I love guys like Landon and trucks like his. They don't care that the truck isn't perfect, or that maybe there's some work still left to be done on it, or that it's "not ready". They take it in whatever state it's in, and go full-send. I love it.

I think I saw him go low 7s at Diesel Truck Wars the last time I went (maybe a year ago), but I think he dialed it back a bit to be more consistently in the 7.70s. The truck definitely moves on out for a full weight, full street-trim, driven-every-day, crew cab.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Well, poor Chris got stationed in Commiefornia unfortunately so his truck has sat for a while and is supposed to come see me on it's way out west to be finished dialing it in for his small turbo setup and extra small fuel system lol. Landon has just been driving the wheels off this truck and enjoying the shit out of it. He raced it in the 7.70 class at truck wars and was running consistent 7.7x all day but knocked out round 2 iirc. He hasn't made it to a 1/4mile track yet but hopefully he gets to do that this season with it.

Been off here for a while, I did finally make it to Mark to get the tuning straight. It did 1,226 hp and 1844 tq, doing dyno burnouts lol, Mark had his work cut out for him keeping it drivable with small tunes, thank you !!! Working on a LBZ tow vehicle now.

Last edited:

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
I want a ride in something with big numbers like that. I did get to see Landon beat on his at Truck Wars last Fall. It's always good to spend time with his crew.