08 H2 20 Inch Wheels

Red Bull

Feb 9, 2007
West Texas
Has anyone heard of or tried the 20 inch wheels tires on a DMax from an H2?? I traded last week some parts/money for a set from a 08 H2 wheels/tires with approx. 700 miles on the set. It was too good a deal to pass up. I am thinking I am going to need at least a six inch lift kit to make them work ( and I may need 4.10 gears for best performance) as these wheels tires are about 35" tall. Anyone with this experience/knowledge??:chevy:

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Ive put H2s with the stock tires on an LLY before and they are tough to fit and require trimming/crank but they fit stock height.

How big are the tires on there now? Is this a factory option now for 08 20" rims?

Pics?

Red Bull

Feb 9, 2007
West Texas
Optional H2 Tires & Wheels

SIKDMAX - Yes, these are the optional wheels/tires for the 08 Hummer. I will post pics of these as soon as I can get some time to do this. These tires/wheels are approx. 35 inches tall with Goodyear GSA, 325/60R/20, and are good looking chrome wheels which do not look like any of the previous years. Currently, I am running a BFG 265 on a American Racing 16 inch wheel. The current wheels on my ride do not do the truck justice at all.

blackduramax07

Mar 6, 2008
Florence, AL
I did not know that there was a 20" factory wheel for the H2. I would love to see some pics. Anyhow, there have been numerous people run the old 17" flavor with the 315/70/17 BFGs. T-bar crank and trimming might work, but a small lift (4") will ride much nicer.