05 LLY Tunes For autocal v2

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Moved to Tuning. Call your tuning company, if they're still in business. If they're not, you're on your own.

DWILLIEZ

May 25, 2021
Houston tx. I just need someone to make me a new 200hp tune, since I updated mine it’s saying 400 files changed and like 8 errors.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
If your AutoCal is linked to a tuner, call them. If that tuner is out of business go to the EFILive website and pay the $50 for an unlink.

Once your device is unlinked you will be able to pick a new tuning company from the very few still left.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
If you tried to do an update and something went wrong, see if the current tuning place can help out (even if they stopped tuning) or get ahold of EFI and try to resolve the issue. I haven't dealt with an Autocal, but the way it sounds new tunes won't solve your problem with the Autocal

DWILLIEZ

May 25, 2021
Thank you everyone for the replies, I’m currently in contact with them “PPEI”. going to see if they will send new tunes or a unlock code. Long story short I updated everything like I was supposed to and lost my trans tune and can’t switch off of my 60hp tune. Anytime I try either it pops a code and says so many calibrations where good. And a few errors like 14 out of 400 and 7 out of 40 files. That and after it shows me that it deletes the tune files every time lol

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Just so you know, I wasn’t trying to be a dick to you. That’s sort of a taboo topic around here due to the political climate these days. Too many of our good friends and businesses have been shut down and we are all very careful about information given out. Please refrain from mentioning any tuners name in any post for that very reason

Reactions: 2004LB7

DWILLIEZ

May 25, 2021
it’s all good man, I’m sorry about that. I’m in Texas so I haven’t felt the full affect yet. They still selling programmed 6.7 powerstrokes here like hot cakes