02 dmax for sale

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Well the truck is sold. I'm really sad but also relieved, I had some amazing memories with that truck and owned it since 2008 but it was time to move on. Thankfully it went to not only a forum member but an all around good guy. Rob "darkness" bought it yesterday, I know he will take good care of it.
I'm not leaving though, stay tuned for the turbo LS Squarebody now that the dmax is gone.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well the truck is sold. I'm really sad but also relieved, I had some amazing memories with that truck and owned it since 2008 but it was time to move on. Thankfully it went to not only a forum member but an all around good guy. Rob "darkness" bought it yesterday, I know he will take good care of it.
I'm not leaving though, stay tuned for the turbo LS Squarebody now that the dmax is gone.
chop chop! we wanna see those updates!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
LS stuff is fun but you will miss your Duramax. Congrats on the sale I was hoping the chip shortage would move it along for you.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
LS stuff is fun but you will miss your Duramax. Congrats on the sale I was hoping the chip shortage would move it along for you.
Chip shortage?

I'm sure I'll miss it. Maybe one day I'll get another one but for now it needed to be driven and I couldn't do it with my current situation. It needed to be enjoyed and the new owner is gonna do just that.

ironmax

chock full of goodies
Jul 6, 2010
Col. Ohio
Are you aware that lumber is crazy expensive aswell? Building an 1500 sqdt addition for my buddy and his lumber package was 30k, it was 15k 2yrs ago when we first started talking about it. He's 100k into it and still needs the thing roofed and sided. I was going to add on to my place but I'm going to wait, or I'll frame it out of metal.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
All the local dealerships have zero trucks... And I mean zero. It's freaky, they offered my 58k for my 16 I paid 59k 5 years ago. I would have sold it but i like it too much. The chip shortage is the next round of attacks in the new Cold War with China...

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Some contractors I know have had a dozen trucks (happen to be Dodge HDs) ordered since November 2020, and they've been completed for a while now except for several of the computers MIA. So they're just waiting on those. It's crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)