Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
  #16  
Old 07-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Triple L's Avatar
Triple L Triple L is offline
Lots of learning
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kitchener, ON
Posts: 62
Default

Chad
Kitchener
04 3500srw
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-08-2010, 08:22 PM
MeanDmax's Avatar
MeanDmax MeanDmax is offline
Ya, it's Fubared
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaxx61 View Post
Where in Ontario you from?
I'm from Fenwick, Wainfleet area. I run the Wainfleet pull at the fall Fair.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Triple L's Avatar
Triple L Triple L is offline
Lots of learning
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kitchener, ON
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanDmax View Post
I'm from Fenwick, Wainfleet area. I run the Wainfleet pull at the fall Fair.
There was no spring pull this year was there?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-11-2010, 10:07 AM
MeanDmax's Avatar
MeanDmax MeanDmax is offline
Ya, it's Fubared
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple L View Post
There was no spring pull this year was there?
No there wasn't. I took over the operations from Scott this year, the fair board wants to see the fall pull go well until we are aloud to do a spring pull. I'm working on it but I doubt well see a spring pull anytime soon. Where you from? Have you been to the Wainfleet pull? I pull the black duramax with stacks.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-11-2010, 12:52 PM
JD Dave's Avatar
JD Dave JD Dave is offline
In way over my head
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Posts: 2,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanDmax View Post
No there wasn't. I took over the operations from Scott this year, the fair board wants to see the fall pull go well until we are aloud to do a spring pull. I'm working on it but I doubt well see a spring pull anytime soon. Where you from? Have you been to the Wainfleet pull? I pull the black duramax with stacks.
I think I talked to you last fall. I'm friends of Lakeside Dave.
__________________
Special thanks to: HSPDiesel.com, Wagler Competition and S&S Diesel.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-12-2010, 04:32 PM
MeanDmax's Avatar
MeanDmax MeanDmax is offline
Ya, it's Fubared
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Dave View Post
I think I talked to you last fall. I'm friends of Lakeside Dave.
You are correct Dave, my wife and Lakside Daves wife are cousins. Planning on coming to Wainfleet this year ? Would love to see your truck with the new mods. We have the Pro-Street diesels from the WNY bunch coming this year, they came to our last spring pull but had to leave because of Border issues with the rest of the group, should be a good show this fall.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-12-2010, 05:15 PM
JD Dave's Avatar
JD Dave JD Dave is offline
In way over my head
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Posts: 2,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanDmax View Post
You are correct Dave, my wife and Lakside Daves wife are cousins. Planning on coming to Wainfleet this year ? Would love to see your truck with the new mods. We have the Pro-Street diesels from the WNY bunch coming this year, they came to our last spring pull but had to leave because of Border issues with the rest of the group, should be a good show this fall.
Depends on the farm work but I plan on coming.
__________________
Special thanks to: HSPDiesel.com, Wagler Competition and S&S Diesel.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Triple L's Avatar
Triple L Triple L is offline
Lots of learning
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kitchener, ON
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Dave View Post
I think I talked to you last fall. I'm friends of Lakeside Dave.
If Dave goes I'll most likely come to... I have quite a few friends in Niagara that I went to college with so it will make for a good day......
__________________
04 LLY
Flex-A-Lite twin electric fans, PPE sleeves, 250 amp alternator, PPE Hot+2 tuner, SPA EGT/Boost guages, Fass 95/150 lift pump, MBRP 4" exhaust and it plows in the winter

Last edited by Triple L; 07-12-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-20-2010, 10:00 AM
isuzulb7's Avatar
isuzulb7 isuzulb7 is offline
Gearhead
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: uxbridge,ontario canada
Posts: 71
Default

im from uxbridge ontario and go to all the pulls i can make it to just pull locals class but want to get into work stock if it happens
__________________
2003 LB7
PPE boost valve
Twin TTS lift pumps
4 inch MBRP downpipe back
Tie rod sleeves
285 75 16 BFG all terrains
High idle\Valet switch
439rwhp with a br powersource tune
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-20-2010, 11:35 PM
duramatt05's Avatar
duramatt05 duramatt05 is offline
Hotrodder
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: sunderland, Ont
Posts: 178

Default

names matt, from sunderland ontario, workin on a farm in alliston. go to pretty much all the cotpa pulls and pull at some of them!! hopin on the work stock class as well!!
__________________
05 sierra lly rc/lb
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-21-2010, 04:53 AM
lotsofmiles lotsofmiles is offline
Father of the Van

 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,117

Default

anyone else see the guy roll the viper on the 402 yesterday?

Guy passed me, I took it up to 80 as he was coming up on me and still got passed like I was sitting. Saw what I thought was dealer plates on it and thought he might be on a test drive. 10 minutes later he was off in the ditch, gravel all over the road, looked like the whole driver side was ripped off the car

just googled it, he died. ouch
http://en.video.canoe.tv/archive/cat...n/682584022001
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-21-2010, 07:21 AM
JD Dave's Avatar
JD Dave JD Dave is offline
In way over my head
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Posts: 2,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsofmiles View Post
anyone else see the guy roll the viper on the 402 yesterday?

Guy passed me, I took it up to 80 as he was coming up on me and still got passed like I was sitting. Saw what I thought was dealer plates on it and thought he might be on a test drive. 10 minutes later he was off in the ditch, gravel all over the road, looked like the whole driver side was ripped off the car

just googled it, he died. ouch
http://en.video.canoe.tv/archive/cat...n/682584022001
At least he didn't kill anyone else.
__________________
Special thanks to: HSPDiesel.com, Wagler Competition and S&S Diesel.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-21-2010, 10:21 AM
95 z71's Avatar
95 z71 95 z71 is offline
SUDDEN IMPACT
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cavan, Ontario
Posts: 289

Default

I read about it in the paper, luckily no othe vehicles were involved.
__________________
2001 chev ec/sb 4x4. Built motor and trans.
Danville Performance Tuned
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-22-2011, 05:12 PM
02DMAXONT's Avatar
02DMAXONT 02DMAXONT is offline
The Situation
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Erin, Ont
Posts: 5
Default

Jason From Erin, Ontario From what the grapevine says, no workstock so pretty ill be in the prostreet class
__________________
02 LB7/ZF-6 Ext/Short box 4x4 double disk South bend Clutch Efi live
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-22-2011, 05:23 PM
JD Dave's Avatar
JD Dave JD Dave is offline
In way over my head
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Posts: 2,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02DMAXONT View Post
Jason From Erin, Ontario From what the grapevine says, no workstock so pretty ill be in the prostreet class
PSD will be glad to have you. I'm kind of thinking I should have stayed in PS but we'll see how Promod goes.
__________________
Special thanks to: HSPDiesel.com, Wagler Competition and S&S Diesel.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors