Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 01-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Vendor

Default 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Power Heated LED Spotlight Smoked Lens LED Turn Sig

SHOP HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Power Heated LED Spotlight Smoked Lens LED Turn Signal & Light Bar Side Marker Upgrade Puddle Light Memory Power-Folding Textured Black Manual-Telescoping Towing Mirror Pair for Models with RPO Code K40 (Diesel Exhaust Brake) with Temperature Sensor

ADDS THE POWER FOLD FEATURE ON. COMES WITH A WIRE HARNESS AND SWITCH

Specifications:

Brand New Tow Mirrors
  • Comes as a Pair
  • Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
  • Power operation
  • Heated
  • Power Folding - Includes Power Folding Upgrade Kit
  • Smoked Lens LED Turn Signal (Upgraded DOT-SAE Approved)
  • Upgraded Amber LED Marker Light Bar
  • High-Power LED Spotlight
  • Includes chrome & textured black caps
  • Dual Arm Telescoping Design
  • Correct for models with RPO Code K40 (Diesel Exhaust Brake)
  • Includes the RH (Passenger Side) Outside Air Temperature Sensor
  • If the mirror is installed without the sensor the vehicle's check engine light will be activated

Note: Kit includes a wiring installation kit for models without pre-wired pins for turn signal, marker light, and/or LED spotlight.
Upgraded Mirrors Note:

Last edited by 1ATony; 03-06-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator

It says these are out of stock but I possibly would like a set for my 2016 2500hd LTZ. Not sure if they will work or not as I have the small non tow power folding heated with signal and perimeter light so not sure on the harness. Maybe you can tell me when they might be in Stock and if they will work. Don't care about power fold as long as I can extend them either auto or manual I'm good. P/S probably needs the temp sensor also. Preferably in all black too.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:35 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBZ View Post
It says these are out of stock but I possibly would like a set for my 2016 2500hd LTZ. Not sure if they will work or not as I have the small non tow power folding heated with signal and perimeter light so not sure on the harness. Maybe you can tell me when they might be in Stock and if they will work. Don't care about power fold as long as I can extend them either auto or manual I'm good. P/S probably needs the temp sensor also. Preferably in all black too.
This kit does come with a power fold harness with a switch to add the power fold feature on if your truck didn't come with this feature from the factory.

We have another shipment arriving in about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks. They should be back in stock soon.

Thanks for asking,

Tony
Old 03-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ATony View Post
This kit does come with a power fold harness with a switch to add the power fold feature on if your truck didn't come with this feature from the factory.

We have another shipment arriving in about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks. They should be back in stock soon.

Thanks for asking,

Tony
So do you know if it would be plug and play and has all of the other features I previously mentioned? As I said my truck has the power folding just no power extension switch.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:41 AM
Hotrodder

These are manual extend right? Seems like the power fold part should work fine but what about the marker light and the led spot light would be my concern..
Old 03-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBZ View Post
So do you know if it would be plug and play and has all of the other features I previously mentioned? As I said my truck has the power folding just no power extension switch.
Ahh, sorry. All features would be plug and play including power fold if all of the features that you currently have match the tow mirror features.

The kit does come with two leads to wire the turn signals and spot lights if you truck doesn't currently have them.

Tony
Old 03-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Gearhead

Do you think you will ever have the 15-16 style tow mirrors available for 07-13 that includes power fold? I currently have an 11 LTZ with the power/heated/signal in glass tow mirrors. I would love to swap to the updated design with the extra lighting and power fold.

Sent via Google Deplorable tracking services.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:53 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAX102 View Post
Do you think you will ever have the 15-16 style tow mirrors available for 07-13 that includes power fold? I currently have an 11 LTZ with the power/heated/signal in glass tow mirrors. I would love to swap to the updated design with the extra lighting and power fold.

Sent via Google Deplorable tracking services.
I'm not sure. We currently do not have them available to us.

Thanks for asking,
Tony
Old 05-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Vendor

See around your RV with ease with a new set of tow mirrors
Old 06-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Vendor

Great gift for Dad!
Old 06-26-2017, 12:25 PM
Vendor

Best Quality Aftermarket Tow Mirrors