Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 04-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Ghost Element

Default Leaving SunCoast

Guys!

I just wanted to let everyone know that i will be leaving SunCoast at the end of the month. It's been a great experience working for Suncoast and it's been a very tough decision for me to leave. I'm very happy and blessed to have a job opportunity in Arizona that will put myself and my career right where i want to be ! It's been great meeting and working with so many of you over the years, i just wanted to reach out and let everyone know that if anyone needs anything to let me know and i'll do whatever i can from now until the point of not being there anymore

I'll still be lurking around the forum here and there, Hope everyone is doing great!

Semi-built motor, ball bearing spinners, fire hydrants, SunCoast COMP trans

Andrew J Murdock
Account Manager // Brand Strategist
The BrandSmith Co.
Andrew@thebrandsmithco.com
Old 04-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Team DMAX

We all must move on from things in life according to our circumstances. Happy to hear you've found a great opportunity! Not that Florida isn't nice, but AZ is a great spot to land. Ronnie is going to miss you there I'm sure.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Ghost Element

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBUSHLB7 View Post
We all must move on from things in life according to our circumstances. Happy to hear you've found a great opportunity! Not that Florida isn't nice, but AZ is a great spot to land. Ronnie is going to miss you there I'm sure.
It was a great experience, Ron was and has been a great mentor to me. Very smart man and i learned a lot from him Professionally and personally. I will still be involved with the company by working on their marketing media and such but it will be nice to start working with different clients as well

Andrew J Murdock
The BrandSmith Co.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:11 PM
don't know sh!t about IFS

What will you be doing out here andrew? Your certainly coming to this state just as the oven is about to turn on
James

02 LL7 2500HD CC/LB dmax/alli "The Limo"

BIG THANKS TO: Mike L, Steve, Trent, Guy, Dan, Ruben, Josh H, Scott, Brian and everyone else who has put a hand in to help me.

best time to date: 12.39

motor died/bent rods = 3/11/11
back from the dead 7:04pm 4/9/2012

Limo is back in the garage, now driving a built chevy tracker
Tailgate Crew Member #4
Old 04-07-2016, 01:17 PM
C20ELEPHANT

Ditto on the oven, night time lows in the 90's, 115 degrees August in the shade and no breeze, but, you'll learn how to work around it. The only problem is the older you get the less heat tolerant you are. Working into the heat starting in morning helps, walking out into it the middle of the afternoon, no picnic. The good side, very little humidity, it's a dry heat......
Old 04-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Ghost Element

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy1925 View Post
What will you be doing out here andrew? Your certainly coming to this state just as the oven is about to turn on
I've been working remotely for a company called "The BrandSmith Co" ( based in Mesa ) for the past two years. We specialize in Branding/ design / large format printing / fleet graphics / vehicle wraps and all that good stuff. We've been blessed with some really great clients such as : Barrett Jackson, Lexus, Dunkin Donuts, Rockford Fosgate and a whole bunch of other amazing companies. We've become a product of our own success and are extremely busy, The time came to make a choice and i couldn't pass it up. I love the diesel industry but my passion isn't diesels. My passion is my profession ( Design / Marketing / Branding ) , The quality of work we produce is a product of that passion regardless the industry. Over the years we've also picked up some clients in the diesel industry and will continue to work with them.. such as Limitless, Fleece, Hardway Performance, Husker Diesel, Trend Performance / Diamond Diesel pistons, Empire diesel, Suncoast etc.

Andrew J Murdock
The BrandSmith Co.

Last edited by 03badmaxxx; 04-07-2016 at 01:31 PM.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:54 PM
don't know sh!t about IFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@SunCoast View Post
I've been working remotely for a company called "The BrandSmith Co" ( based in Mesa ) for the past two years. We specialize in Branding/ design / large format printing / fleet graphics / vehicle wraps and all that good stuff. We've been blessed with some really great clients such as : Barrett Jackson, Lexus, Dunkin Donuts, Rockford Fosgate and a whole bunch of other amazing companies. We've become a product of our own success and are extremely busy, The time came to make a choice and i couldn't pass it up. I love the diesel industry but my passion isn't diesels. My passion is my profession ( Design / Marketing / Branding ) , The quality of work we produce is a product of that passion regardless the industry. Over the years we've also picked up some clients in the diesel industry and will continue to work with them.. such as Limitless, Fleece, Hardway Performance, Husker Diesel, Trend Performance / Diamond Diesel pistons, Empire diesel, Suncoast etc.
thats awesome!!
James

02 LL7 2500HD CC/LB dmax/alli "The Limo"

BIG THANKS TO: Mike L, Steve, Trent, Guy, Dan, Ruben, Josh H, Scott, Brian and everyone else who has put a hand in to help me.

best time to date: 12.39

motor died/bent rods = 3/11/11
back from the dead 7:04pm 4/9/2012

Limo is back in the garage, now driving a built chevy tracker
Tailgate Crew Member #4