Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 10-19-2013, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMC_2002_Dmax View Post
Thanks to EFI-Live, I have begun BETA Testing the LML using EFI-Live software.

I have 5 local trucks lined up from 2011-2013 from stock to mild mods.

The tuning will be emissions compliant tuning with all EPA Mandated components retained.

In the future, hopefully near future I will be exploring options to provide off-road and race only tuning for my drag racers and sled pullers.

Pricing will be competitive and substantially less that current offerings and will allow anyone with a V2 to purchase just tuning without any expensive hardware and unlock codes, just a spare license and an emailed tune file using existing EFI-Live hardware/software.

Henry and I will be working out bundles with a CTS for monitor and lift pump with either emailed tunes or a Autocal/V2 bundled.

As always these tunes will be thoroughly tested before release to the public and you can expect the same type of smooth, well shifting responsive tunes as the previous four models.

And finally no expensive down the road costs for emailed changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa9012 View Post
out of curiosity how do you know you in full emissions compliance? The EPA has a big krookid D!CK, I'd be amazed if your tuning was completely compliant. Not knocking you or anyone that tunes, but the epa regs are specific enough to be enforceable, and vague enough for them to come after you.

All tunes for tagged daily driven trucks will keep all emissions compliant parts and only legal tunes. And only true off road race trucks/sled pullers will have deletes. This was told in the very first post I made it bold and red above for you.
Devil Girl 2006 2500HD LBZ Ex-Cab 4x4
11.53 @ 116.92 1.66 60's