Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 03-17-2018, 12:55 AM
Gearhead

Default Most Current EGR Delete tables

What's the most current table settings for deleting egr on my lbz. All the hard components are removed off the truck and i just need to adjust my tables. I'm new to EFILive and truck is bone stock. I'm not going to tune it. Just adjust it for the delete
2005 LLY CC/SB - PPE Stage IV trans w/ Precision converter, Air Dog 150, Efilive dsp5 running Idaho Robs tunes, PPE deep pan, Airaid LBZ intake, LBZ mouthpiece, Autometer cobalt egt, boost, trans temp, engine oil temp gauges, Profab turbo downpipe, MBRP exhaust, MA rub fix, Bilstein 5100's, Nicktane kit, manual high idle kit.....
Old 03-17-2018, 03:51 AM
Oughta Know Better

Turn C2401 to disable. Then go to DTC Test Enablers and set any associated DTC test to "X:Non Reported". Then go to DTC MIL Enablers and set any associated DTC to "No MIL". You can also mess with the B1502-B1505 but you shouldn't need to.

EDIT: I explained the procedure for an LLY because thats what you have in your signature, but now I see you put LBZ in the thread title.

For an LBZ, the disable/enable table is B1501. You can but shouldnt need to adjust B1502 thru B1525 to keep it from running test as well. Then go to DTC Enables and set every associated code to X: Not Reported, No MIL
597/1096 Batmostocker-Gone

06 GMC CC DRW-Gone
08 GMC CC DRW-Gone
New DD/Beater: Beat up 06 GMC CCSB w/ 252,000 miles
Current Tow Rig-12 Ram 4500 Crew

'Oughta K
now Better'- PPL Lim Pro Stock 05 3500 Crew Cab 158" WB 2014 PPP 2.6 Champions
Thanks to Blackout Performance

Old 03-18-2018, 06:48 PM
Gearhead

Thanks much. I appreciate it. I did a lot of digging and there's threads on this but none are very clear on the best way to do it.
2005 LLY CC/SB - PPE Stage IV trans w/ Precision converter, Air Dog 150, Efilive dsp5 running Idaho Robs tunes, PPE deep pan, Airaid LBZ intake, LBZ mouthpiece, Autometer cobalt egt, boost, trans temp, engine oil temp gauges, Profab turbo downpipe, MBRP exhaust, MA rub fix, Bilstein 5100's, Nicktane kit, manual high idle kit.....
Old 08-17-2018, 01:07 PM
FNG

know anyone that can tune for the delete for a reasonable price? these $800+ are not working for me.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:05 PM
Build what others' won't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckgt View Post
know anyone that can tune for the delete for a reasonable price? these $800+ are not working for me.
Where are you located ? Might have a good local tuner in the area.