Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 02-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Adamf 04lb7

Default No boost

Sorry to post in here I cant figure how to make my own thread I got a 2004 lb7 btw it was my uncle's truck I bought when he past. it's got a bigger turbo on it efi live was tuned he put bigger turbo on dosnt get a tune yet cuz the tranny needed built but I get in it after I already drove it then the leave and the turbo is not working truck is running fine just no boost no power nothing I checked under the hood everything that i see is connected is it should I have no idea what happened there was no sign of loos power or anything it just happend
Old 02-12-2019, 06:51 PM
Why do I keep doing this?

Moved into its own thread in LB7.
"Kleshay" -- 2000 C5 Corvette -- the toy

Marlene (Molly) Bacon -- 1936 - 2019 -- RIP Mom You're already missed, at home and on the piano.

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights do make a left.
Reality is a matter of perspective.
This forum isn't for the weak of heart.....or wallet.
"Lets build a race car they said. Itll be fun they said. I don't know who "they" are.........but they need a good punch in the face!" -- mufflerguy (yb)
Old 02-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Hotrodder

Have you checked the turbo piping going to the intercooler.
Old 02-13-2019, 12:58 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamf 04 lb7 View Post
Sorry to post in here I cant figure how to make my own thread I got a 2004 lb7 btw it was my uncle's truck I bought when he past. it's got a bigger turbo on it efi live was tuned he put bigger turbo on dosnt get a tune yet cuz the tranny needed built but I get in it after I already drove it then the leave and the turbo is not working truck is running fine just no boost no power nothing I checked under the hood everything that i see is connected is it should I have no idea what happened there was no sign of loos power or anything it just happend
Please reread your post and give it another try ! How many miles have you driven this truck before it started to give you problems ? The more info you list the more likely someone will chime in with advice , some of the people on this site are the best that there is ! Good luck !
AFE Blade Runner,AFE Momentum CAI,DHD Big Air intake Y pipe, DHD fuel block,DHD pcv reroute,MBRP 4 inch exhaust,DHD 3 inch downpipe,BD driver's side manifold,DHD pass side up pipe,DHD 3 inch intercooler hot&cold pipes, ATI damper,Empire pin kit by Big Foot on & off road shop, FASS fuel system,5/8 inch pickup, FASS fuel filter delete, EFI live,V2 & lap top , 5 position switch 250 hp big tune, shimmed fprv by Crank it up , built SunCoast Allison 1078 converter aftermarket trany mount by Limitless Diesel,ARP head studs,grade C gaskets,tig-welded water pump,T stats by Blackout performance,MA t case brace , Kriptonite motor mounts,MA pump rub kit,HD drive shaft 1480joints by Greensburg machine,BDS Recoil traction bars, PPE finned deep pan , Mike L trany cooler, PSC pump, 5100s, Sulastic Shackles, Curt com 2.5 hitch
Old 02-13-2019, 02:04 PM
Shits broke

Is the truck smoking?

Thanks to Mike L, SoCal Diesel, and Abel Chevorlet.

Tailgate Crew Member #1