Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 05-21-2018, 01:55 AM
Gearhead

Default LMM Injector Source from Australia ?

Hi, my Nissan Patrol Duramax conversion may need a replacement injector soon as the balance rate is getting close to limit of -4 on one. Any good tips for reliable places to buy a couple ? or should I bite the bullet and replace all 8 with larger ones ? They are std at moment but not sure how much the fuel pump will supply ? Thanks in advance for any tips as its hard to get parts down under !
Old 05-21-2018, 06:18 AM
Hotrodder

I wouldn't change them until you have issues like haze at idle or decreased performance personally.

Balance rates are helpful but don't necessarily mean it is 100% junk but it could tell you it is time to start watching for signs.

Also, if it were me, I would decide what power level you want as that what will dictate buying stock size or larger than stock injectors.
-Built Motor, Bullseye Batmowheel S475/87/1.0 "Comp R75", Exergy 250% overs with "Redman" internal mods, Exergy 14mm street pump w/AN feed, Goerend "J" Converter, Built Trans, AD2 165, Beans Sump, E-Locker, TrueTrac, Yukon 4340 Shafts, Traction Bars, DHD Center Link Brace, DHD Lower Crossmember Support

Past Rides:
1) 2002 LB7 CCSB, Leather, Loaded
-New Bosch Reman Injectors, New LBZ CP3, FASS 150, RCD Sump, 3" MBRP Downpipe, 4" Downpipe Back w/ Muffler, Sleeves, DHD Centerlink Brace, DHD Lower Crossmember Support, Steering Wheel Radio Control Swap
Old 05-21-2018, 06:47 AM
Hotrodder

Default LMM Injector Source from Australia ?

X2 especially if you think you might want larger injectors.
I got one that hits +10 sometimes. Truck runs great no haze and no fuel in the oil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

06 GMC 2500 CCSB SLT LBZ 4X4

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.
Old 05-21-2018, 03:03 PM
Hotrodder

Hi Dick,

Go and see shaun at diesel central, he has a heap of duramax injectors. He might be able to sort you out. Close to you also.

Thanks Heath
MIKE.L. Converter, COOLER, OILER, and other goodies.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:17 AM
Gearhead

Can confirm that diesel central have a set of 8 to suit lmm, the want 4500 for them. Best to buy them now as i was told the the next ones they bring in will go up in price to 5600. I was going to buy them but changed my mind and getting a set of 100% overs